About Me

My photo
After thirty years of hiring, I finally bought my own 50ft boat in 2005, which was built in 2001 by Andicraft at Debdale Wharf. I mostly cruise single handed and have no problem with that, although it does take a little longer than with a crew. My mooring is on the Wey Navigation, so I have a choice of routes on the Wey or the Thames.

Monday 7 January 2013

Moving House

One of the original Basingstoke houseboats being punted on to the Thames for onward travel to Laleham by tug.


                                                             The propulsion unit.




 A housebox in Molesey lock on the Thames, with a tug either end.

Not much room to spare here. The new home will be in the weir stream on the other side of the lock island.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and time into the stuff you post!! Thumbs up. Moving Companies in Dubai